Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!

This Thanksgiving we had a bunch of cousins from my dad's side over. I have to say, it was one of the best Thanksgivings of my life. One of my cousins, Devyn, I haven't seen in about 3 years. He came over and it was a ton of fun! Also, his brother, Derek was here. They are both attending college in Utah. My cousins Kaylee and Kaleb were here too. Kaylee is going to a college here in Idaho on a volleyball scholarship. Kaleb is my age and lives in a small town in eastern Idaho. And finally, my aunt Lorna Kay (Kaylee and Kaleb's mom) and her boyfriend Dan were here.

While everybody was here, we played this game called Telestrations. It is kind of like the game telephone, but it is with paper( or a drawing pad) and pencil(or expo markers). It is a very funny game, especially with people that are really bad drawers haha.

Here are some of the results:

These are from the first round.

So it went from Pluto to 3 Musketeers haha we laughed really hard about this one.

These are from the second round(there was two really funny ones in this round so we just took a picture of both).

Oh man, I love my family!:)

I laughed the hardest I have ever laughed in my life. It was so fun. But when we weren't playing Telestrations, we were either playing Super Smash Bros. on the Wii....


or watching video's on Youtube

or playing on our electronic devices....


or playing with the puppies....



or just plain hangin' out! haha:P


I think my memories of this week will last forever! Thank you cousins that made my week so memorable!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary! You forgot to say that Joshua and Rachel were there silly. Can't forget them.
Awesome blog Mary. That was super fun. I still think my capes for evil people were brilliant! ha ha
Love ya sis:)

Josh said...

Oh, and Josh your Brother sent that last message. ha ha

3 J's and 2 K's plus 1 Mom said...

Mary,
It was a very fun weekend. The sounds of laughter were wonderful. You should post the music video that you guys made. It was hillarious. You will need to post the youtube videos so others understand why it is so funny.
Thanks for letting Kaylee and I stay in your room. I loved being with your family and Devyn and Derek! It was great!

3 J's and 2 K's plus 1 Mom said...

That was Aunt Lorna Kay.