Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer!

Well, summer is here!! I am so excited! The past few days have made it seem like summer, the last month has been cold and not summer like. It has been fun to have a couple of days of warmth.

Last night we had a summer thunder storm and it was really cool to watch. We had all of the lights out and all of the electronics unplugged, so it was dark and every few seconds there would be a really big flash of light and we would all be like "Whoa!" haha We had a lot of fun.

Good news! I am getting my Patriarchal Blessing on Sunday! I am really excited and have been looking forward to it for the past two weeks. Well, actually more like the past month as I have been preparing to get it. I has been a really good experience for me!

Two weeks ago I went to girls camp and Jesse and Joseph went down to Provo for their BYU camps. Jesse went to a piano camp and had a ton of fun and Joseph went to a soccer camp and also had a lot of fun. Joseph tripled the record for the most juggles without the ball hitting the ground at BYU. The previous record was 3,000 juggles. He got 10,001. He went for two hours and about 5 minutes. He won a signed ball from the soccer team and season tickets to some of the games. They both had a really fun time.



The rest of the summer is going to be a lot of fun!!!!


No comments: